The second Ross Search Marketing workshop is being held Friday, November 12, 2010 at University of Michigan's Ross School of Business. I was charged with organizing the case tutorial/competition and several of the speakers. As mentioned previously, the case revolves around the United Way of Greater Toledo. I'm putting my materials here for anyone interested.
- Morning Presentation (pdf, powerpoint)
- First Afternoon Presentation (pdf, powerpoint)
- Second Afternoon Presentation (pdf, powerpoint)
Selected Slides and Resources That Can Help
- Summary of specific tips from Google
- SEO Book (free registration required)
- Microsoft AdCenter (link down 11/12/2010)
- Google trends
- Google insights for search
These are all PDFs.
- Case Summary (aka pre-read)
- Paper and pencil exercise including the team score sheets for the case competition. This document uses the Ad Group Creation Exercise from the Google Grants Account Creation Guide.
- Case Assignment
- Case Presentation Guidelines
Nonetheless, Google has made it hard for web designers to utilize streamlining stunts in controlling web crawlers. spokane seoReplyDelete